The Ministry of Home Affairs issued Unlock 4 Guidelines
According to the updated Unlock 4 Guidelines, lockdown shall continue to be implemented strictly in the containment zones till 30 September.
Activities to be resumed under strict guidelines
- Metro rail will be allowed to operate from September 7 in a graded manner.
- Social/academic/sports/entertainment/cultural/religious/ political functions & other congregations will be permitted with a ceiling of 100 persons, from 21 September.
- Shops need to maintain adequate physical distancing among customers.
- Students of classes 9 to 12 may be permitted to visit their schools, in areas outside the Containment Zones.
- Schools, colleges, other educational institutions will remain closed up to September 30.
- Persons above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women, and children below the age of 10 years, are advised to stay at home.
- Containment Zones shall be demarcated by the District authorities at the micro-level after taking into consideration the guidelines of MoHFW with the objective of effectively breaking the chain of transmission.
So it is clear that with several restrictions the government is ready for the process of Unlock 4.