Amidst the ongoing pandemic and rising positive cases in the state, the University of Guwahati has issued Standard Operation Procedure or SOP for conducting both online and offline exams.
The SOP for conducting online exams are as follows-
- Spitting is strictly prohibited.
- Physical distancing of maximum 6 feet is mandatory.
- Use of mask is mandatory for both invigilators and students.
- The sharing of personal things is not allowed.
The SOP for conducting offline exams are as follows-
- Students will login as per the scheduled time table.
- The login id will be sent to respective registered mobile numbers.
- Candidates will scan photographs of answer sheets using mobile phones.
- The scanned answer sheet is to be uploaded in PDF format through registered login id,
- After completion of uploading of the PDF file
- After uploading Answer Sheets – ‘successfully uploaded’ message will be displayed.
- University will not be responsible for net connectivity via online mode.
- The candidates should upload the file with the name along with registration number and subject code.
It is to be noted that, the university had earlier announced to conduct exams via offline mode, but due to students demand the university has changed its decision to conduct exams via both the modes.